- Digital signage is a key tool that can be used as great effect in assisted living facilities. It eases access information about events, services, and timeframes.
- The digital signage used to display real-time information in senior care and helps staff to carry out their duties more effectively as well.
- Digital signage contains images, videos, presentations. It comes with the solutions for traditional communications like printed signs.
Reason for using digital signage in senior care
Staff’s Time saving
- It gives more time for senior living caregivers to spend more time with residents and less time frustrated at their computers.
- Reducing staff burden goes a long way in increasing turnover.
A right visual communication medium
- Digital signs can transform to improve the professional welcome signs.
- To stand out from the local competition use modern visuals to showcase the community.
Easy to remember
- Research says that messages displayed in digital signage will increase the 55% remembrance.
- It creates a way to reach a wide audience.
Build a community
- Displaying local news or announcing resident birthdays to playing high-definition, custom slideshows.
- This is the way you can use signage to build a sense of community
- It showed lunch and dinner menus, Livestream fun activities taking place in the community, and everything.
- It acts as a central hub for you to communicate with your community.
Proven result for digital signage
- Over 25% of the senior care center uses Digital Signage
- Digital signage has a recall rate of 45%
- 75% of work reduce staffs with Digital Signage
- 55% of the growth comes from America.