Are you looking for digital marketing statistics? Being aware of how the “typical” business operates online is a wonderful method to determine which aspects of your business online may require more attention.
We’ve compiled digital marketing statistics in one place in this infographic so you can use the facts and expertise to improve your business.
So, let’s get started.
- 93% of all online interactions start with a search engine.
- 72% of online marketers consider high-quality content creation as the most efficient SEO tactic.
- 90% of web pages get zero organic traffic from Google.
- 50% of search queries are 4 words or more.
- 12% of search queries have a Featured Snippet box on Google.
Email Marketing Statistics
- On average, the open rate for welcome emails is 82%.
- The average percentage of people who open emails on their mobile devices is 49%.
- Email marketing is the most effective channel for generating revenue, according to 59 percent of B2B marketers.
- Non-tablet mobile devices account for over 55% of global internet traffic.
- Transactional rates for personalized emails are up to 6 times higher than for non-personalized emails.
Social Media Marketing
- There’ll be more than 4.41 billion global social media users by 2025.
- 93% of Twitter community members are open to brands getting involved in conversations.
- 82% of B2B marketers realize their greatest success with LinkedIn.
- 76% of B2B marketers blog, and 73% publish case studies.
- Over 90% of all online interactions begin with a search engine.
- An average of 40,000 searches happen on Google every second.
- Over 70% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic.
Reach us at email@example.com now to implement effective digital marketing strategies on your website and make your business successful today!