Digital marketing is a key component of your overall marketing strategy in 2021. When used effectively, it’s a great tool to help you identify, grow, and discern your audience.
Here are the Senior Living marketing statistics 2021 you don’t want to miss!
1. Senior living providers saw a 41% decrease in sales inquiries after the COVID-19 outbreak began. COVID-19 has created safety concerns for prospective senior care customers and their loved ones.
2. 82% of the marketing leaders surveyed cited the inability to attribute campaign or content activity to revenue as one of their major marketing challenges
3. 68% of senior living marketers say their website is their most effective channel.
4. 87% of marketers report an increase in phone conversion rates by 10% in the past 12 months. COVID-19 has increased the importance of phone calls.
5. Calls will influence $1 trillion in US consumer spending this year. In the mobile-first world, calls are often the most convenient way for customers to convert.
6. 26% of marketers find capturing what marketing sources drive consumer phone calls to be “very challenging.”
7. 82% agree insights from inbound calls and call experiences may reveal costly blind spots in their marketing and customer analytics.
8. 50% of marketers believe the customer experience will be negatively impacted by challenges and blind spots inherent in the call channel.
9. Surveys show that chatbots will power 85% of customer service by 2021.
10. 80% of consumers say they are more likely to do business with a company if it offers them personalized experiences.