Marketing Automation is technology that manages marketing processes and multifunctional campaigns, across multiple channels, automatically.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
- 63% of companies using marketing automation outperformed competitors.
- Sales productivity increases by 14.5% after using marketing automation.
- 80% of marketers saw an increase in the number of leads after using marketing automation software.
Marketing Automation Statistics:
- 51% of companies are currently using marketing automation.
- 53% of B2B organizations implement marketing automation.
- 37% of B2B organizations plan to implement it.
- Research and Markets anticipated the global marketing automation market size to reach USD 8.42 billion by 2027.
Facts of Marketing Automation
- 63% of all companies using marketing automation right now are doing better than their peers.
- Marketing Automation causes conversion rates to increase by an average of 53%.
- Marketing automation could lead to an average 451% increase in qualified leads.
- 9 out of 10 marketers use marketing automation software for online marketing success.
Trends of Marketing Automation
Hyper Automation Will Gain Prominence
- According to Deloitte’s 2021 Global Marketing Trends report, a whopping 77% of the surveyed CMOs are using AI to automate work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa will become the go-to tools for user experience delivery by 2030.
More Impact of Privacy Protections
- 86% of consumers are worried about their data privacy currently.
- By 2023, 65% of the world’s population will cover their personal information under modern privacy regulations.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Systems
- 91% of organizations plan to deploy voice and other AI-powered chat technologies by 2022.