Staffing in the senior living community is critical to the overall success of an organization.
Better employee scheduling reduces employee turnover by 22.9%
Good employee scheduling software can save your money
The average cost of replacing an employee
< $30,000 per year = 16% of annual wages
< $50,000 per year = 20% of annual wages
The need for staff scheduling for your senior care community
- Inadequate scheduling accounts for employees wasting up to 36% of their time
- Scheduling conflicts can result in too many employees showing up or others not arriving for their shifts
- Employers spend a vast amount of time tracking employee’s movements
- Mismanaged schedules accrue high administration costs
The goals achieved by using staff scheduling software are,
- Increased productivity
- Prevention of overtime costs
- Reduction of staff costs
- Avoid miscommunication
- Reduce absenteeism
Benefits of Staff Scheduling Software
- Individual shift schedules can be managed by the community
- Employees can trade shifts using the software
- The community can save up to 80% of their previously used time on scheduling
- Text message and email notifications can be used to keep the employee informed of shift changes
- The schedule is always available to everyone
- Increases transparency within the community
- Centralizes staff communication
- Allows employee performance comparison
Schedule smarter and faster with our powerful yet easy-to-use scheduler!
Genexod’s staff scheduling software for eldercare facilities includes a full-fledged employee and staff management component.
Get a quote now!